fledgeling music blog to share auditory stimulation I find fascinating; could be anything from avant garde sound art sample collage to indie folk industrial hip-hop or somesuch madness ;) also will be makin' 'n' sharin' eclectic cd length mp3 mixes monthly-bimonthly

10.28.2005

this is new! this is for musics! yay musics!

As my very first experiment at sharing music i am going to attempt to share some Japanese bands I am fond of with y'all. I hope this works!

Polysics- Hot Stuff
Polysics- Good!

Polysics are a synth manic bunch of Devo-oids from Japan. They rock bunches.


Aburadako- unfortunately I don't have the title to this song. :(
--I messed up the aburadako mp3 link trying to make it less wonky... at least, I can't get it to work, and I forgot to take note of the old link. will put back up soon. Sorry.--

"greasy octopus"- a webpage with some brief info about Aburadako, which translates to "greasy octopus" in English.


i guess that'll be it for the moment. more to come soon!


please note the mp3 link will take you to download hut page where you click on the text that says to 'click on it and right click to save target as' ... yeah something like that.


feedbacks on this good. please do go to trouble, these songs are worth the hearing and one is unlikely to find music by these bands online elsewhere- except you can get a subscription to emusic and download 2 Polysics albums. Emusic is awesome and you can get yer first 50 downloads free. if you can tell 'em "wetjesus" sent you, i can 50 free mp3's for getting others to try it. yay.

No comments:

who the h*ll is responsible 4 this sh*te?!?

My photo
mpls, mn, United States
thirsty
BM Counter