fledgeling music blog to share auditory stimulation I find fascinating; could be anything from avant garde sound art sample collage to indie folk industrial hip-hop or somesuch madness ;) also will be makin' 'n' sharin' eclectic cd length mp3 mixes monthly-bimonthly

1.24.2006

jesus is my favorite monkey

ten minutes. than i have to go catch a damned bus.

i shall attempt the sharing with you of a couple of bands I've liked for a while and have been listening to lately--
these would kind of be artsy industrial sort of bands.

Laibach

oh, you can also file this under very interesting covers. their album of beatle's covers- Let It Be. I did manage to download one of these myself here, it worked. I don't have time to try it again now but I don't think it was too much of a rigamarole.

a couple songs and links to more info

'cuz it's interesting, here's the link for the NSK State and art collective which Laibach is a big part of.

Sorry I don't have time to post more. Also I will have to post links for the other band I wanted to turn y'alls on to, Cop Shoot Cop, tomorrow.

have pleasant evening.

No comments:

who the h*ll is responsible 4 this sh*te?!?

My photo
mpls, mn, United States
thirsty
BM Counter