fledgeling music blog to share auditory stimulation I find fascinating; could be anything from avant garde sound art sample collage to indie folk industrial hip-hop or somesuch madness ;) also will be makin' 'n' sharin' eclectic cd length mp3 mixes monthly-bimonthly

10.13.2007

roflmaozomg

well this is going well, even i forgot about it. :P goddamn being employed and shit.
bananas. b-a-n-a-n-a-s

i think my next mix tape is going to be songs having something to do with armed robbery and also plain old stealing b/c i work in a lil' corner garocery store.
'n we got held up the other night. featuring a real live gun being fired in the store- not at me or my coworker, just to scare us...
yay. i can't figure out why i'm not more traumatized, i've even closed twice since it happened, once with periodic check-ins from a large male neighbor and then tonite totally on my own, till 'leven p.m. maybe the ptsd is yet to set in. :P eep.

No comments:

who the h*ll is responsible 4 this sh*te?!?

My photo
mpls, mn, United States
thirsty
BM Counter